Stainless Steel Liquor Pourer Spouts For Bartenders and Home Use
The all stainless steel construction ensures a long lifetime by preventing metal oxidation and degradation. One of its best features, by all other comparisons, is its high quality stainless steel construction.
The pour spout made of 18/8 stainless steel, food grade material and 100% non rust. Used as bar pourer for liquor bottles or as oil pourer for olive oil and vinegar dispenser bottle. Rubber cork sealing for various sizes of bottle.
Find Dust Covers for your pour spouts!
• Stainless Steel outperforms and outlasts all other pour spouts
• Highly resistant to rust, no chrome to flake off over time
• High quality rubber cork
• Improved softer cork for better bottle fit
• Air vent tube to insure smooth pouring
• Free-flow speed pourer style
• Tapered end provides the perfect flow count
• Complies with all international standards
• Designed for professional use in bars & nightclubs
• Durable, easy to clean & long lasting
• Perfect for pubs and clubs as well as home bars
• Fit standard spirit liquor (gin, whisky, vodka etc) bottles
• Length: Approximately 10.5cm / 4.4inch
Our Pourer Cover Caps are tough and pliable with an ergonomic design which allow for easy removal. Seal your pour spouts when not in use from moisture and fruit flies.
• Soak in warm soapy water for 15-20 minutes. Shake or agitate the pourers while under the water to ensure that the inside and outside of the pourer clears out
• Rinse thoroughly with cold water
Your bar kit just isn’t complete without a few pour spouts in hand. A good metal bar spout is an essential part of a bartender’s gear.
Also perfect for home use! You can never have too many pour spouts! Works not only for liquor bottles, but try it on your olive oil, balsamic vinegar and and salad dressing for the perfect pour.